Adfly Review: Make Money Shortening Links


Adfly Review: Make Money Shortening Links

Adfly is actually an extremely easy process. First you type in the link you would like to shorten. Adfly shortens the link for you and you place it on your blog or anywhere you would like. When people click on your link they’re redirected to a short ad and then brought to your desired URL. O and of course you get paid for it.

Advantages:
Proof of payments being made on the internet
Two different ad options to suit you better
Can be paid by PayPal
Low cash-out amount
Referral program to maximize earnings
adfly forum
Great support & Forums

Disadvantages:
Will be hard to reach cash out amount
Not right for all internet marketers

I feel that Adfly is a completely legit company. In my month-long review I found nothing wrong with the company at all. The system always worked, I seemed to always get credit for clicks, and support was good. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this company.

I gave adfly a 90 out of 100 just because I have not personally seen money from this company so I am not 100% sure they pay, but I am 99%. Also it will be extremely hard to reach the minimum cash out amount if you don’t have tons of traffic.

Now I will say I don’t recommend using Adfly for everyone. I feel that it really doesn’t make sense for most internet marketers to use this company, but I will touch on this at the end of the review.


Share This!


Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates